- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Ruby Faye Weinrich, 92, of Perryville died Friday, Feb. 4, 2005, at Perry County Memorial Hospital.
She was born Aug. 24, 1912, at Lodi, Mo., daughter of Elmer E. and Ibbia A. McCalister Harrison.
Weinrich had been an inspector for Funston Pecan Factory and a member of Zion Lutheran Church.
She and Guy Jackson were married May 27, 1937; he died Sept. 3, 1978. She then married Arnold C. Weinrich Aug. 24, 1983; he died Feb. 13, 1997.
Surviving are three stepsons, Harold Weinrich of Perryville, Arnold V. Weinrich of St. Louis, Dennis Weinrich of DeSoto, Mo.; a stepdaughter, Virgie Rogers of St. Louis; several stepgrandchildren and great-stepgrandchildren.
She was also preceded in death by two brothers and two sisters.
Friends may call at 1 p.m. today at Miller Family Funeral Home in Perryville, followed by the funeral at 3 p.m., with the Rev. Paul Winningham officiating. Burial will be in Zion Lutheran Cemetery.