- Emergency c-section on dead mother saves baby following I-55 wreck (05/15/16)19
- Big drug haul made during Cape Girardeau bust (05/17/16)11
- Police charge Perryville man with statutory rape of two underage girls (05/17/16)
- Teen shot outside apartment off Lorimier Street (05/20/16)39
- Body found Thursday at Ranney Park in Cape (05/20/16)10
- Bollinger County deputies bust man on meth-for-sex sting (05/20/16)2
- Area farmer pleads guilty to fraud (05/18/16)1
- Perryville man accused of grabbing woman around throat, pulling out her hair (05/18/16)1
- Charleston man accused of fatally shooting Cape teen (05/22/16)24
- Vandals ravage historic Shivelbine house before demolition (05/18/16)25
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Ruby Faye Weinrich, 92, of Perryville died Friday, Feb. 4, 2005, at Perry County Memorial Hospital.
She was born Aug. 24, 1912, at Lodi, Mo., daughter of Elmer E. and Ibbia A. McCalister Harrison.
Weinrich had been an inspector for Funston Pecan Factory and a member of Zion Lutheran Church.
She and Guy Jackson were married May 27, 1937; he died Sept. 3, 1978. She then married Arnold C. Weinrich Aug. 24, 1983; he died Feb. 13, 1997.
Surviving are three stepsons, Harold Weinrich of Perryville, Arnold V. Weinrich of St. Louis, Dennis Weinrich of DeSoto, Mo.; a stepdaughter, Virgie Rogers of St. Louis; several stepgrandchildren and great-stepgrandchildren.
She was also preceded in death by two brothers and two sisters.
Friends may call at 1 p.m. today at Miller Family Funeral Home in Perryville, followed by the funeral at 3 p.m., with the Rev. Paul Winningham officiating. Burial will be in Zion Lutheran Cemetery.