- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Marion M. Craft, 65, of Whitewater died Friday, Feb. 4, 2005, at home.
He was born July 4, 1939, at Crump, son of Milford and Mabel Jackson Craft. He and Mary Stovall were married March 31, 1962.
Craft served in the U.S. Army from 1957 to 1959. He worked 42 years as a lineman with IBEW No. 2 in St. Louis.
Survivors include his wife, three sons, Bryan Craft, Matthew Craft, both of Crump, Bradley Craft of Sedgewickville, Mo.; a daughter, Debra Wright of Creemoore, N.C.; 13 grandchildren; and a great-grandchild.
He was preceded in death by a son, a daughter, a grandson, his parents and two brothers.
Friends may call from 4 to 8 p.m. today at McCombs Funeral Home in Jackson.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Monday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Robert Dudley officiating. Burial will be in Russell Heights Cemetery at Jackson.