- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Franklin Joseph Schlosser, 68, of Cape Girardeau, formerly of Scott City, died Monday, July 27, 2009, at Saint Francis Medical Center.
He was born Nov. 7, 1940, in Scott City, to Theon John and Ella Irene LeDure Schlosser Sr. He and Mary Kay Dohogne were married Oct. 22, 1962.
Frank was a member of St. Augustine Catholic Church in Kelso, Mo., and Knights of Columbus Council 6420 in Scott City.
He is survived by two sons, Brad (Amy) Schlosser and their children Tyler, Hunter and Ragan Schlosser of Benton, Darryl (Shawn) Schlosser and their children Jeremy and Trey Schlosser of Scott City; two daughters, Sheila (David) Clayton of St. Louis and their daughter Jessica (Brad) Moore and their children Grace and Maddox, Michelle (Billy) Stull of Scott City and their children Courtney, Clayton and Chad (Jennifer) Stull and their children Cambrie and Kylie Stull.
Also five brothers, Theon (Pat) Schlosser Jr. of Scott City, William (Pat) Schlosser of Benton, Maurice (Margie) Schlosser, Dale (Gale) Schlosser, Richard (Karen) Schlosser, all of Scott City; six sisters, Helen (Buster) Kluesner, Doris (Danny) Moore, Diana (Ira) Judd, Charlotte Hooper, Mary Schlosser and Juanita (Jack) Dannenmueller, all of Scott City.
He was preceded in death by his parents, a brother and a sister.
Friends may call from 5 to 8 p.m. today at St. Augustine Catholic Church. Parish prayers will be at 7 and KC prayers at 7:15.
Funeral Mass will be at 10 a.m. Thursday at the church, with the Rev. Oliver Clavin as celebrant. Burial will be in St. Augustine Cemetery.
Family requests that in lieu of flowers donations be made to St. Augustine School or St. Augustine Church Renovation Fund, P.O. Box 26, Kelso, MO 63758.