- Man accused of setting fire to Delta bar; posted photos of it burning on Facebook (9/17/17)5
- Owner of Mary Jane Burgers & Brew in Perryville to open new culinary concept in Cape (9/15/17)3
- McClure man accused of leaving children in hot truck while gambling in casino (9/19/17)1
- New boutique store advocates for special-needs people (9/19/17)
- Retailer may come to Jackson; rezoning needed first (9/17/17)2
- Planet Fitness to anchor Town Plaza shopping center (9/18/17)2
- Mo. conservation agents help fight fires in western U.S. (9/15/17)
- Jury finds Harris guilty of murder, 3 other counts (9/15/17)4
- Former major-league slugger Darryl Strawberry to speak at La Croix (9/20/17)
- Young entrepreneurs add fresh ideas, unique offerings for area market (9/18/17)
Technology boosts economy
The recent expansion of the 3G broadband wireless network into this area is phenomenal. Now I can share videos and photos with friends, watch a movie or check the latest sports scores faster than ever. Investment in technology will help drive economic growth and ensure that Missouri has the necessary infrastructure for commerce, quality of life and education.
The state legislature plays a very important role in setting policy that makes Missouri attractive to new business and helping existing businesses expand. Thanks to the hard work and dedication of state Sen. Jason Crowell and state Rep. Clint Tracy, this area of Missouri is reaping the benefits of good public policy.
JOSH ABRAMS, Cape Girardeau