- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Deleta Marie LaCroix, 61, of Scott City died Friday, July 24, 2009, at Life Care Center in Cape Girardeau.
She was born May 16, 1948, in St. Louis, to Dennis Eugene and Goldie Elizabeth McBride LaCroix Sr. She married Edgar Wayne Benson, who preceded her in death.
Survivors include a brother, Edward LaCroix of Virginia Beach, Va., and a sister, Carol Matteson of Aberdine, Wash.
Friends may call from 11 a.m. to 12:45 p.m. Monday at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Scott City.
Graveside service will be at 1 p.m. Monday at Lightner Memorial Cemetery in Scott City. The Rev. Oliver Clavin will officiate.