- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Kursonis - Balsmann
OLD APPLETON, Mo. -- Mr. and Mrs. Kevin J. Kursonis of Collierville, Tenn., announce the engagement of their daughter, Georgia Kelly Kursonis, to Edward R. Balsmann III. He is the son of Mr. and Mrs. Edward J. Balsmann Jr. of Old Appleton.
Kursonis is a 1990 graduate of Tupelo High School in Tupelo, Miss. She received a bachelor's degree in paralegal studies from the University of Memphis. She is an investigative paralegal with the law firm of Baker and Whitt, PLLC, in Memphis.
Balsmann is a 1990 graduate of Oak Ridge High School. He received a bachelor of science degree in business administration from Southeast Missouri State University in 1994, and a juris doctorate from the University of Mississippi School of Law in 1998. He is general counsel and chief compliance officer with CSG Holdings, LLC, and its related companies in Memphis.
An Aug. 29 wedding is planned at the Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception in Memphis.