- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
SIKESTON, Mo. -- Jeremy Ray Evans, 23, of Sikeston died Wednesday, Feb. 2, 2005, at Southeast Missouri Hospital in Cape Girardeau.
He was born May 1, 1981, in Sikeston.
Evans was a graduate of New Dawn State School.
Survivors include his mother and stepfather, Patsy Wheetley and Roger Burns of Sikeston; two brothers, Shawn Burns of Canyon, Texas, Cameron Burns of Amarillo, Texas; three sisters, Lori Warren and Sherry Slayden of Diehlstadt, Mo., and Pam White of Tulia, Texas.
Friends may call at Ponder Funeral Home from 5 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Friday at the funeral home, with the Revs. Mark Odle and Jack Burns officiating. Burial will be in Matthews Cemetery at Matthews, Mo.