- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Police reports 2/3/05
The following items were released Monday by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Dustin Keith Williams, 22, 19023 State Highway M, Bloomfield, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of telephone harassment.
* Candice Diona Smith, 19, 419 S. Sprigg St., Apt. 2, was arrested on city warrants for contempt of court for traffic violations.
* Rozell Edwards Jr., 44, 220 S. Second St., Tamms, Ill., was arrested on city warrants for contempt of court for traffic violations.
* Chevalia Nunley, 25, no address given, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for assault.
* Joseph Elvis Kindle, 47, 502 S. Hanover St., Apt. 2, was arrested on suspicion of assault and peace disturbance.
* Carolyn Denise Barnes, 36, 502 S. Hanover St., Apt. 2, was arrested on suspicion of peace disturbance.
* Edward Earl Sutton, 23, 433 S. Ellis St., was arrested on six city warrants for various traffic violations and on a city warrant for contempt of court for consumption on a public street.
* Billy J. Newell, 45, 197 Route B, Millersville, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for unlawful use of a weapon.
* Christopher M. Johnston, 19, of 1607 Good Hope St., was arrested on suspicion of driving while suspended.
* Kinsey M. Johnson, 30, of 720 Walnut St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to pay fines for property damage.
* Christopher G. Vitela, 20, of 304 N. Park Ave., Apt. A, was arrested on a St. Louis County warrant for speeding.
* Bobby R. Johnson, 34, of 1742 New Madrid St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation, driving while revoked and driving without insurance.
* Chasity R. Martin, 17, of 1938 Delwin St., Apt. A, was arrested on suspicion of assault.
* A subject is in custody pending filing of formal charges for third-degree domestic assault.
* Michelle Renee Lawrence, 34, 2700 Pioneer Court, Lot 108, was issued a summons for leash law violation.
* Jeremy M. Moore, 19, of 2855 Whitener St., Apt. B3, was issued a summons on suspicion of carrying a concealed firearm.
* Justin D. Moore, 24, of 2855 Whitener St., Apt. B3, was issued a summons on suspicion of speeding and driving while revoked.
* A check was reported stolen and forged at 3049 William St.
* A Kenmore grill was reported stolen from 2310 Horseshoe Ridge.
* A revolver, ammunition and liquor was reported stolen at 1300 N. Water St.
* Vickie A. Bennett, 42, 709 Route P, New Madrid, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of stealing a utility pump, tape and wheel casters from Sears, 2102 William St.
* Gasoline was reported stolen from Huck's, 363 S. Kingshighway.
* The roof of a car was reported damaged at 3020 Boutin Drive, Lot 119.
* A vehicle passenger side door and rear quarter panel was reported damaged at 904 Themis St., Apt. C.
* A vehicle door was reported damaged in the 1800 block of North Main Street.
* A deadbolt lock, window and glass and door frame were reported damaged at 554 Woodbine Place.
* A glass door was reported damaged at the U.S. Postal Service, 320 N. Frederick St.
* Vehicle paint scratches were reported at 1521 Jane Drive.
* An abandoned 1994 blue Lincoln Continental was found on the Interstate 55 Exit 96 northbound ramp.
* An ex parte/false impersonation violation was reported.
* Forgery was reported three times at Wal-Mart, 3439 William St.
The following items were released Monday by the Jackson Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Chase Walker, 19, 1046 Cathy Drive, was arrested on suspicion of failure to drive in a single lane and driving while intoxicated.
* Dustin Williams, 22, 19023 Route M, Bloomfield, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for telephone harassment and possession of stolen license plates.
* License plates were reported stolen in the 600 block of Parkview Street.
* Property damage was reported in the 1500 block of Mulberry Street and in the 1400 block of Normandy Lane.
* Property was reported found in the 600 block of West Main Street.
* Illegal dumping was reported in the 2000 block of Walton Drive.
* Animal neglect was reported in the 700 block of Amanda Street.
* Harassment was reported in the 300 block of Wayne Street.
* Peace disturbance was reported in the 200 block of Morgan Street and in the 400 block of Cedar Street.
* Failure to return property was reported in the 600 block of Broadridge Drive.
* Fraud was reported in the 3000 block of Independence Street.
* A suspicious person was reported in the 400 block of Sycamore Street.