- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Fire reports 2/3/05
Firefighters responded to the following on Monday:
* At 3:17 p.m., fire at 101 N. Ellis St.
* At 3:49 p.m., fire alarm at 338 Broadway.
* At 11:43 p.m., alarm sounding at 1000 Towers.
Firefighters responded to the following on Tuesday:
* At 11:53 a.m., fire alarm at 1400 Giboney St.
* At 2:30 p.m., fire alarm at 723 Hackberry St.
* At 4:12 p.m., natural gas leak at 215 Good Hope St.
Firefighters responded to the following:
* On Sunday, a carbon dioxide alarm at Timber Lane.
* On Monday, emergency medical service at Bois d'Arc.
* On Monday, emergency medical service on South Hope Street.
* On Monday, emergency medical service on Daisy Street.