- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Police reports 2/3/05
The following items were released Wednesday by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Paul Kendall Clayton, 42, 1512 N. West End Blvd., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated, expired registration and failure to signal.
* Carrie Nichole Halter, 23, 1548 Lexington Ave., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and failure to drive on the right half of the road.
* Jennifer Renee McCulley, 26, 11 Rivercrest, Apt. 209, was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated and various traffic violations.
* Ian Maxwell Huffman, 630 Bellevue St., Apt. A, was arrested on suspicion of stealing in connection with a complaint from Schnucks, 19 S. Kingshighway.
* Scott Shannon McAdams, 29, 6901 Fulton Road, Pleasant Valley, Mo., was arrested on city warrants for failure to appear on traffic violations.
* Tina Marie Succaw, 31, 2810 Windwood Drive, Poplar Bluff, Mo., was arrested on a city warrant for failure to appear for stealing.
* A purse and its contents were reported stolen from 211 N. Park St.
* Tera Shea Johnson, 25, 111 Cynthia St., East Prairie, Mo., was issued a summons on suspicion of stealing gasoline.
* Larry Wayne Cope, 37, 205 N. Russell St., Oran Mo., was issued a summons for failure to maintain property free of litter.
* Three hundred metal studs were reported stolen from S&S Interiors Construction Company, 926 Broadway.
* A battery was reported stolen at 3019 Themis St.
* A dog reportedly bit an 8-year-old boy.
* An Intoximeter PBT, belonging to the city of Cape Girardeau, was reported lost at West and Independence streets.