* Name: Sara Scheper
* Lives in: Jackson
* Family: Mother, Barb; sister, Raegan.
* Job: Program director for Girl Scouts of Otahki Council.
* What do you like most about the area? The people and the outdoor opportunities available to hike, bike, camp and ride horses.
* Favorite food: Chicken chimichanga from El Torero.
* Favorite TV show: "Survivor."
* Best advice: Be prepared for anything and incorporate play into each day.
* What would you do if you won the lottery? I would designate money for Girl Scout Camp Cherokee Ridge for repairs and capital improvement projects. I would also provide camperships to girls who can't afford to go to camp, so they can have the same opportunities I've had. If there was anything left, I would travel abroad.
* Pet peeve: People who don't follow through with what they said they were going to do.