- Few Southeast students face suspension, expulsion for sexual assaults, campus paper finds (4/25/17)6
- Perryville family organizing bone-marrow drive Friday for ailing 6-year-old boy (4/26/17)
- Woman battered after smashing boyfriend's meth pipe against wall, police say (4/25/17)1
- Temptations bassist dies after Cape Girardeau show (4/26/17)2
- Event includes the first public tour of 200-year-old Elmwood Manor (4/23/17)3
- BBB warns Jackson man's online business might not be legit (4/24/17)
- Pilot House goes smoke-free (4/23/17)10
- State Supreme Court rules against congressman's mother in dog-kennel defamation case (4/27/17)1
- Strattman to step down as principal at St. Mary (4/28/17)1
- Cape couple turns their home into cozy, comfortable music venue (4/24/17)
Random Act of Kindness
I was in Cape Saturday and made a trip to Wal Mart....When I returned to my car I found a note and a small package on my windshield. I am a Breast Cancer Survivor and I have one of the license plates..Inside the package was a note from a LaVerne ( no last name) who saw my plate and just wanted to let me know I was not alone. She left me a beautiful bracelet and a pink ribbon pin...LaVerne I hope you read this because I just wanted to say how much you touched my heart. This random act of kindness was so touching and unexpected.....
There are still some thoughtful and kind people in this world.