- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Random Act of Kindness
I was in Cape Saturday and made a trip to Wal Mart....When I returned to my car I found a note and a small package on my windshield. I am a Breast Cancer Survivor and I have one of the license plates..Inside the package was a note from a LaVerne ( no last name) who saw my plate and just wanted to let me know I was not alone. She left me a beautiful bracelet and a pink ribbon pin...LaVerne I hope you read this because I just wanted to say how much you touched my heart. This random act of kindness was so touching and unexpected.....
There are still some thoughtful and kind people in this world.