- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Palisch - Penfield
Clayton and Susie Palisch of Scott City announce the engagement of their daughter, Rachel Lynn Palisch, to Joshua Ree Penfield. He is the son of Susie Miracle and the late Kenny Miracle of Cape Girardeau, and Norval Penfield of Jackson.
Palisch is a 2003 graduate of Scott City High School. She received a bachelor of science degree in communication from Southeast Missouri State University in 2007. She is a business owner.
Penfield is a 1995 graduate of Central High School. He is a business owner.
A November wedding is planned in Cancun, Mexico.