- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Elbert W. Bohnert, 51, of Perryville died Monday, Jan. 31, 2005, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
He was born Jan. 2, 1954, in Perry County, son of Ernest and Bernice Griep Bohnert. He and Synthia M. Flowers were married Aug. 15, 1995, at Millersville.
Bohnert was a self-employed landscaper, and had been an agent with Century 21 Real Estate.
Survivors include his wife; two daughters, Michelle Riehn and Makenzi Bohnert of Perryville; a son, Brent Bohnert of Perryville; a stepdaughter, Ashley Flowers of Millersville; his mother, Bernice Keller of Pevely, Mo.; four brothers, Ethan and Edwin Bohnert of Bloomsdale, Mo., Eldon Bohnert Sr. of Perryville, Ernest Borgen Jr. of Champlin, Minn.; five sisters, Joan Craft of Memphis, Tenn., Judy Kester of Bloomsdale, Janette Nolan of Wentzville, Mo., Jennifer Baker of St. Mary, Mo., Jayne Hill of Pevely; and two grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his father, a brother and a sister.
Friends may call at Miller Family Funeral Home from 4 to 9 p.m. today, and Wednesday from 6:30 a.m. to 1:20 p.m.
The funeral will be at 1:30 p.m. Wednesday at St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church, with the Rev. William Thess officiating. Burial will be in Mount Hope Cemetery.