- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
SIKESTON, Mo. -- Frankie L. Neal, 88, of Sikeston died Sunday, Jan. 30, 2005, at Clearview Nursing Center.
She was born Feb. 29, 1916, in Ouachita County, Ark., daughter of Lee and Laura Jones Walker. She and C.S. "Clinton" Neal were married Oct. 9, 1937. He died in September 1972.
Survivors include a daughter, Sheli Damask of Glendale, Calif.; three brothers, Joe Walker of Stockton, Calif., Fred Walker of Camden, Ark., Gene Walker of Franklin, N.C.; two sisters, Ruby Curtis of Sikeston, Esther Porterfield of St. James, Mo.; and two grandsons.
The funeral will be at 4 p.m. today at Nunnelee Funeral Chapel, with the Rev. Kelley Grubbs officiating. Burial will be at 2 p.m. Wednesday at Sardis Cemetery in Sparkman, Ark.