- Cape man gets 8 years for robbery, his first offense (12/7/16)8
- Abuse suspect tries to take cop's gun; officer zaps him with Taser and punches his face (12/7/16)3
- Group seeks to create a neighborhood park on Cape Girardeau's south side (12/7/16)14
- Post-election taunts reported at Jackson schools (12/2/16)28
- Man sentenced to 103 years for murder of Cape woman (12/6/16)4
- Cape may allow residents to keep chickens; residents at meeting push for measure (12/6/16)33
- 3 students in custody for violent threat; no details released (12/9/16)11
- Poplar Bluff man accused of enticement, child porn in Scott County sting operation (12/4/16)
- Burglary suspect apprehended inside Jackson garage (12/4/16)
- Lt. Gov. Kinder weighs in on Trump's win, his future plans (12/4/16)13
BLODGETT, Mo. -- Nellie Anna Lambert, 89, formerly of Blodgett, died Sunday, Jan. 30, 2005, at Clearview Nursing Center.
She was born Jan. 1, 1916, at Blodgett, daughter of John and Nettie Cauthorn Boston. She and Jesse Morgan Lambert were married Feb. 5, 1932, in New Madrid, Mo. He died Oct. 12, 1994.
Lambert had been a cook at Kelly High School, and worked in food service 10 years with the University of Missouri Extension program. She was a member of Vanduser Church of Christ.
Survivors include three sons, Jesse "Buddy" Lambert of Columbia, Ill., Norman Ray Lambert of Sikeston, Steve Lambert of Jefferson City, Mo.; two daughters, Nancy Childers of Fruitland, Pam Scherer of Jefferson City; 23 grandchildren; and 31 great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a daughter, four brothers and five sisters.
The funeral will be at 10:30 a.m. today at Nunnelee Funeral Chapel, with Dan Richardson officiating. Burial will be in Blodgett Cemetery.