- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)2
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)15
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Jackson man charged with assault after incident at Cape bar (06/24/16)1
- Advance graduate will become superintendent of its schools (06/21/16)1
- Odd court hearing ends with judge declaring probable cause in abuse case (06/22/16)4
- Business notebook: Plastics firm moves to area to help laid-off workers (06/20/16)1
BERTRAND, Mo. -- Monty Doyle George, 41, of Bertrand died Saturday, Jan. 29, 2005, at Saint Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
He was born Aug. 14, 1963, in Charleston, Mo., son of Doyle and Delores Ann Groves George.
George was employed in maintenance at TA Truck Co. in Matthews, Mo.
Survivors include two daughters, Mary Beth Goad of Benton, Mo., Amanda George of East Prairie, Mo.; his father of Durham, N.C.; a brother, Rocky Allcock of Bertrand; and a sister, Sherma Peters of Mena, Ark.
He was preceded in death by his mother and a son.
Friends may call at McMikle Funeral Home in Charleston from noon until time of service Wednesday.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Wednesday at the funeral home. Burial will be in Oak Grove Cemetery near Charleston.