- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Verdell Grindstaff, 79, passed away Saturday, Jan. 29, 2005, in Puxico, Mo.
Survivors include his wife, Odean Grindstaff of Puxico; four daughters, Shelby Rodgers, Nancy Bivens, Jeanie Adams, Jennifer Baskett; two brothers, Norman and Carl Grindstaff; eight grandchildren; and six great-grandchildren.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. today at Brown General Baptist Church near Puxico, with the Rev. Johnny Buttry officiating. Burial will be in Brown Cemetery near Puxico.
Watkins and Sons Funeral Home in Puxico is in charge of arrangements.