- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Police report 7/15/09
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Geri S. Millsaps, 40, 2849 Hemlock St., was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated, failure to maintain a single lane and a seat-belt violation.
* Roger H. Haselbusch, 33, 215 S. Spanish St., was arrested on suspicion of child abuse.
* Rodney L. Triplett, 24, 1000 S. Ellis St., was arrested on suspicion of assault.
* Shaquille J. Reed, 17 of Malden, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of walking in the street.
* Terra N. Langston, 30, of Lenzberg, Ill., was arrested on a Stoddard County warrant for probation violation and a Malden, Mo., warrant for failure to appear.
* Marsha A. Conner, 39, of Lenzberg, Ill., was arrested on a Stoddard County warrant for dangerous drugs.
* Yashica L. Nicholson, 35, of Poplar Bluff, Mo., was arrested on four warrants for failure to appear.
* Megan A. Davison, 18, of Jackson; Jennifer A. Tenholder, 19, 539 Cadmium Lane; Joshua S. Hubbard, 19, 2452 Camelback Road; Glynn C. Stewart, 17, 1150 Cypress Court; Thomas H. McGowan, 19, 1806 Huntingdon Drive; Jeremy W. Jernigan, 19, 2043 Beth Drive; Stanton C. Bradley, 19, 1614 Price Drive; Frances P. Kinder, 18, 2112 Woodhaven Road; and Andrew P. Shupert, 18, 3829 Valley View Lane, were arrested on suspicion of trespassing.
* Andrew P. Shupert, 18, 3829 Valley View Lane, was arrested on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.
* A purse was reported stolen at 622 Boxwood Drive.
* Cash was reported stolen at 3439 William St.
* Rhodes 101, 2109 William St., reported a theft of cash.
* A GPS unit and cash were reported stolen at 224 Pebble Lane.
* A bag was reported stolen at 175 Pebble Lane.
* Sears, 330 Siemers Drive, reported a theft of cosmetics, household goods and clothing. Chelsey L. Jones, 18, 530 Cape Meadows Drive, and Christin N. Garcia, 19, 530 Cape Meadows Drive, were arrested in connection with the incident.
* A concrete saw was reported stolen at Albert and Bloomfield streets.
* A GPS unit and portable DVD player were reported stolen at 1808 Ferndale St.
* Thorngate, 1507 Independence St., reported a burglary. Computers, keyboards, a monitor and a printer were reported stolen.
* ERB Industrial Equipment, 1200 West End Blvd., reported a burglary. A 2000 white Chevrolet flatbed was reported stolen.
* Bi-State Southern, 920 N. Kingshighway, reported a burglary. Money and checks were reported stolen.
* Property damage was reported at 710 Woodbine Place.
* A window on vehicle was damaged at 1863 Big Bend Road.
* A 51-year-old woman was placed in protective custody.
* An animal bite was reported.