- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Ryan Anthony Behrle, 17, of Perryville died Friday, July 10, 2009, at Orlando Regional Medical Center in Orlando, Fla.
Ryan was born Sept. 20, 1991, in Perryville, son of Mark A. and Holly S. Brewer Behrle.
Survivors include his parents of Perryville; a sister, Madison Behrle of the home; maternal grandparents, Melvin J. and Barbara Brewer Jr.; paternal grandparents, Joan Behrle and Mark L. Behrle; maternal great-grandmother, Helen Simpson; and paternal great-grandfather, Paul Unterreiner, all of Perryville.
Ryan would have been a senior this fall at Perryville High School, where he was a member of the track and soccer teams. He was a cashier at Wal-Mart in Perryville.
He was preceded in death by maternal great-grandparents, Melvin and Catherine Brewer and James P. Simpson; paternal great-grandmothers, Rosalie Unterreiner and Helen Behrle.
Visitation will be from 3 to 9 p.m. Wednesday and 6:30 to 10 a.m. Thursday at Young and Sons Funeral Home. A parish wake will be at 7 p.m. Wednesday.
Funeral Mass will be at 10:30 a.m. Thursday at St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church, with the Rev. Charles Prost officiating. Burial will be in Mount Hope Cemetery.
Memorials are preferred to Mothers Against Brain Injury or Muscular Dystrophy Association.