- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Fire reports 1/30/05
Firefighters responded to the following items on Thursday:
* At 4:19 p.m., still alarm at 2001 N. Kingshighway.
* At 9:06 p.m., box alarm at 1336 Wayne St.
Firefighters responded to the following items on Friday:
* At 1:54 a.m., emergency medical service in the 3900 block of Granite Street.
* At 9:50 a.m., emergency medical service in the 500 block of North Kingshighway.
Firefighters responded to the following items Saturday:
* At 1:46 a.m., structure fire in the 2100 block of William Street.
* At 8:57 a.m., alarm at 211 Saint Francis Drive.
* At 11:09 a.m., alarm at 134 West Park Mall.
* At 12:31 p.m., false alarm at Highway 74 and Sprigg Street.