- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Groshong - 45 Years
Charles M. and Marilyn Groshong of Cape Girardeau celebrated their 45th wedding anniversary with a family dinner July 11, 2009, at Bella Italia Restaurant.
The couple was married July 11, 1964, by Monsignor Canning at St. Ferdinand Church in Chicago.
The Groshongs have two children, Debra (Todd) Alexander and Charles J. (Pamela) Groshong. They have six grandchildren, Casey, Maria, Payton and Ethan, Maggie and Grace.