- Golden Corral coming to Cape; may hire 100 workers (7/21/16)9
- Arrest warrants filed for six drug suspects in Cape (7/19/16)6
- Area groups working together to reintroduce elk in Missouri (7/18/16)1
- Suspect in downtown Cape shooting ID'd in court (7/20/16)2
- Prosecutor says shooting by state trooper was justified (7/24/16)15
- Hastings in Cape closing (7/22/16)5
- Governor signs Rep. Swan bill that equalizes child-custody criteria (7/6/16)5
- Jackson's former police dog euthanized Monday (7/21/16)2
- 'I want to see how far I can go' (7/21/16)2
- Southeast Missouri State football players, local police team up for Backstoppers benefit (7/22/16)2
Groshong - 45 Years
Charles M. and Marilyn Groshong of Cape Girardeau celebrated their 45th wedding anniversary with a family dinner July 11, 2009, at Bella Italia Restaurant.
The couple was married July 11, 1964, by Monsignor Canning at St. Ferdinand Church in Chicago.
The Groshongs have two children, Debra (Todd) Alexander and Charles J. (Pamela) Groshong. They have six grandchildren, Casey, Maria, Payton and Ethan, Maggie and Grace.