- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Day - Dorenkamp
Karen Lewis-Day of Jackson and Neal Day of Cape Girardeau announce the engagement of their daughter, Elizabeth Neal Day, to Brian George Dorenkamp. He is the son of Mike and Christine McNutt of Chesterfield, Mo.
Day is a 2005 graduate of Central High School. She is pursuing a degree in marketing at Southeast Missouri State University. She is employed at AT&T.
Dorenkamp is a 2002 graduate of Lafayette High School. He is pursuing a degree in construction management at Southeast University. He is employed by JABCO.
An Oct. 17 wedding is planned at Old McKendree Chapel in Jackson.