- Architectural Digest names Cape Missouri's prettiest city (7/19/18)1
- Business Notebook: Millersville Pit Stop opening Friday; newly rebuilt convenience store to feature favorites (7/16/18)
- Meat cutter's obit stokes interest, laughter (7/20/18)2
- Farewell to a First Lady (7/17/18)4
- Cape drops charge against carGO (7/18/18)9
- Wiggans resigns; Bristow named interim superintendent at Meadow Heights (7/18/18)
- Support worker freedom by voting 'yes' on Prop A (7/14/18)
- Car packages: Local stores adding pickup services as part of nationwide trend (7/14/18)1
- Relentless flood swamped towns, turned roads into lakes 25 years ago this summer (7/16/18)
- Cape city spending thousands to promote commuter flights, boost boardings (7/17/18)5
Henderson - Wright
Elaine Henderson and Clayton Wright were married July 12, 2008, at Clovercroft Chapel in Franklin, Tenn. The Rev. Ralph Griggs performed the ceremony. Recorded music was played.
Parents of the couple are Tom and Carol Henderson of Delta, and Jim and Karen Wright of Louisville, Ky.
The bride was presented in marriage by her father.
Bridesmaids were Emily and Lisa Henderson of Delta, sisters of the bride.
Groomsmen were James McKee of Chicago and Steven Watson of Bloomington, Ind. Ushers were Matthew Henderson of Columbia, Mo., brother of the bride, and Devin Wirth of Louisville.
The reception was held at the chapel.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner July 11 at Famous Dave's in Franklin.
Mrs. Wright is a 2001 graduate of Delta High School. She received a degree in art from Murray State University in 2005. She is founder and head designer of It's Wright Design.
The groom is a 2001 graduate of St. Xavier High School in Louisville. He received a degree in computer science from Murray State in 2005. He is an application developer with AMEC Earth and Environmental.
After a wedding trip to London, England, the couple is residing in Franklin.