- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
ANNA, Ill. -- Clara Ruth Graham, 84, of Anna died Wednesday, Jan. 26, 2005, at her home.
She was born June 24, 1920, in Union County, Ill., daughter of Marcellus and Shallottie Adams Jackson. She and William J. Graham were married Nov. 22, 1958. He died May 7, 1976.
Graham had been a cook in a restaurant.
Survivors include a daughter, Jean Brimm; a sister, Eleanor Nelson; a brother, Paul Jackson, all of Anna; two grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by four sisters and four brothers.
Friends may call at Crain Funeral Home in Anna from 5 to 8 p.m. Sunday.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Monday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Mike Gibson officiating. Burial will be in the American Legion Cemetery at Dongola, Ill.