- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
ANNA, Ill. -- Edwin Allen Osborne, 67, of Anna died Thursday, Jan. 27, 2005, at the Veterans Affairs Medical Center in Marion, Ill.
He was born July 6, 1937, in Boston, Mass., son of Edwin Edmond and Marion Ellison Osborne.
Osborne served in the U.S. Air Force more than 30 years, retiring as chief master sergeant. He was a member of Disabled American Veterans, Vietnam Veterans Association, and was a life member of VFW Post 3455.
Survivors include a daughter, Cindy Cormier of Jennings, La.; a stepdaughter, Shannon Wolfe of Vandalia, Ill.; a brother, Ashley Osborne of Mesa, Ariz.; and three grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents.
Friends may call at Crain Funeral Home in Anna from 2:30 p.m. to service time today.
The funeral will be at 3:30 p.m. today at the funeral home, with Joe Aldridge officiating. Burial will be in Arlington National Cemetery.