- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
MARBLE HILL, Mo. -- Connie Barringer, 53, of Marble Hill died Friday, Jan. 14, 2005, at St. John's Medical Center in Tulsa, Okla.
She was born July 30, 1951, in Fort Ord, Calif., daughter of Wayne and Dorothy Zook.
Barringer lived in the St. Louis area most of her life. She was an international travel consultant many years with Maritz-Carlson Travel Co.
Survivors include her mother, Dorothy Tanksley of East Prairie, Mo., and a sister, Renee Hayden of Marble Hill.
She was preceded in death by her father.
A memorial service will be held at 1 p.m. today at Full Gospel Church in East Prairie, with Mike Johnson officiating.
Shelby Funeral Home in East Prairie is in charge of arrangements.