- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Charles Dinkens Jr.
MARBLE HILL, Mo. -- Charles Ewing "Junior" Dinkens Jr., 78, of Marble Hill died Thursday, Jan. 27, 2005, at Elder Care of Marble Hill.
He was born Aug. 8, 1926, at Hahn, Mo., son of Charles Ewing and Sarah Mae Sturgeon Dinkens Sr. He and Opal M. Poucher Sneed were married in 1971 at Marble Hill. She died Aug. 9, 2001.
Dinkens was a sawmill worker.
Survivors include three sisters, Opal Bailey of Hayti, Mo., Jessie Mahon of Blytheville, Ark., and Idella Fee of Marble Hill.
He was preceded in death by two sisters and a brother.
Friends may call at Hutchings Funeral Chapel from 4 to 6 p.m. Sunday.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Monday at the chapel, with the Rev. Ethel Myers officiating. Burial will be in Union Hill Cemetery at Zalma, Mo.