- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
ST. CHARLES, Mo. -- Elmer C. Mattingly, 83, of St. Charles died Sunday, July 5, 2009, at Barnes-Jewish Hospital.
Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. today at Mahn Twin City Chapel in Festus, Mo.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Friday at Our Lady Catholic Church, with the Rev. John Kerber officiating. Burial will be in St. Charles Memorial Gardens.