- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)36
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Georganne "Gigi" nee Ringland Davidson, 57, fell asleep in Jesus on Monday, July 6, 2009, at Barnes-Jewish Hospital in St. Louis.
She was born Jan. 29, 1952, in Cape Girardeau.
Beloved wife of Dan Davidson; dear mother of Bryan Scheihing and Matthew Davidson; daughter of the late George W. and Jennie L. Blackwell Ringland; sister of Nancy (Chuck) Reilly, Betsy Coffman and Bob Ringland.
Gigi achieved her lifetime dream by graduating with honors as a registered nurse from Barnes-Jewish Hospital. She served as a nurse more than 20 years, with her last position being parish nurse at St. Paul's Lutheran Church in Des Peres, Mo.
Her pride and joy were the three men in her life: her loving husband Dan and her two sons, Bryan and Matthew.
Visitation will be from 9 a.m. to service time today at St. Paul's Lutheran Church, 12345 Manchester Road in Des Peres.
The service will be at 10 a.m. Thursday at the church. Entombment will be in Forever Bellerive Mausoleum.
Schrader Funeral Home in Ballwin, Mo., is in charge of arrangements.
If desired, contributions may be made to a charity of your choice.
Friends may sign the family's online guest book at schrader.com.