- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
ADVANCE, Mo. -- Charles Edwin Jones, 71, of Baldwin, Mo., passed away Sunday, July 5, 2009, at his home.
He was born July 3, 1938, at Advance, son of Charlie and Hazel Devore Jones.
Charles retired from Chrysler Corp. in St. Louis.
He was a veteran of the U.S. Army.
Survivors include his loving companion and best friend for more than 40 years, Geraldine Schlechter of Baldwin.
He was preceded in death by his parents and two sisters.
Visitation will be from 5 to 7 p.m. today at Morgan Funeral Home in Advance.
The funeral will be at 7 tonight at the funeral home, with the Rev. Keith Price officiating. Burial will be at a later date at Morgan Memorial Park in Advance.