- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Fire report 7/8/09
Firefighters responded to the following calls Monday:
* At 12:20 a.m., emergency medical service in the 700 block of Monterra Street.
* At 12:47 a.m., emergency medical service at Broadway and Main Street.
* At 1:25 a.m., emergency medical service in the 300 block of Monterra Street.
* At 8:49 a.m., citizen assist in the 1500 block of Parksite Drive.
* At 12:44 a.m., alarm in the unit block of North Pacific Street.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Tuesday:
* At 1:28 p.m., citizen assist in the 800 block of Jefferson Avenue.
* At 2:38 p.m., emergency medical service in the unit block of South Pacific Street.