- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Police report 7/8/09
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Edgar L. Givens Jr., 23, of New Madrid, Mo., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for a seat-belt violation.
* David C. Epps, 58, 200 Bellevue St., was issued a summons for high weeds and brush.
* A radio face plate and money were reported stolen at 436 S. Spring St.
* A 23-year-old man was placed in protective custody.
* Harassment was reported.
* A 48-year-old man was placed in protective custody.
The Jackson Police Department released the following items.
* A theft was reported in the 3600 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* A theft was reported in the 300 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* Property damage was reported in the 1300 block of Brandom Street.
* A domestic disturbance was reported in the 1400 block of Rosebud Drive.
* Trespassing was reported in the 200 block of East Madison Street.