- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Stephanie Diane Amos and Cary John Dunavan exchanged vows Oct. 9, 2004, at West Side Church of God in Cape Girardeau. Jeremy Clayton performed the ceremony.
Parents of the bride are Steve and Cheryl Amos of Jackson. The groom is the son of Sheryl Dunavan of Cape Girardeau, and the late Daniel Dunavan.
Matron of honor was Sarah Sander of Jackson. Bridesmaids were Jessica Sander of Jackson, Lisa Green of Kansas City, Mo., Monica Young of Chaffee, Mo., Deborah Cannon of Cape Girardeau, and Kara Amos of Jackson, sister-in-law of the bride. Junior bride was Kaycee Hamby of Cape Girardeau, cousin of the bride.
Aaron Dombrowski of Cape Girardeau was best man. Groomsmen were Jesse Dunavan of Cape Girardeau, brother of the groom; Matt Hollis of Cape Girardeau; Ty Eggiman of Jasper, Ind.; Dylan Dunavan of Oak Park, Ill., brother of the groom; and Rodney Amos of Jackson, brother of the bride. Junior groom was Jackson Barrett of Cape Girardeau, cousin of the bride. Ushers were Aaron Grupe and Brian Gunter of St. Louis.
Candlelighters were Lyndse Hamby of Cape Girardeau, cousin of the bride, and Julia Oropeza of Kansas City, Kan.
Flower girls were Bailey Amos and Ella Dunavan. Bailey is the daughter of Rodney and Kara Amos and niece of the bride. Ella is the daughter of Dylan and Elana Dunavan and niece of the groom.
Anne Marie Bernhardt attended the guest book.
The reception was held at Drury Lodge.
The groom's mother hosted the rehearsal dinner Oct. 8 at Dexter Bar-B-Que.
Mrs. Dunavan is a 1999 graduate of Jackson High School. She expects to receive a bachelor of science degree in accounting from the University of Missouri-Kansas City in May. She is employed at GE Consumer Finance.
The groom is a 1995 graduate of Central High School, and attended Southeast Missouri State University. He is employed at Road Runner Safety Services.
The couple is residing in Kansas City, Mo.