- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)44
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Ida A. Schott, 89, of Perryville died Tuesday, Jan. 25, 2005, at Perry County Nursing Home.
She was born July 21, 1915, at Old Appleton, Mo., daughter of Hugo and Victoria Unterreiner Wucher. She and Rudolph L. Schott were married Oct. 16, 1937. He died Oct. 31, 1972.
Schott was a member of St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church.
Survivors include two sons, Stanley and Randy Schott of St. Paul, Mo.; a sister, Frieda Schott of Cape Girardeau; four grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a daughter, a brother and three sisters.
Friends may call at Miller Family Funeral Home from 4 to 8 p.m. today, and Saturday from 6:30 to 9:50 a.m. Parish prayers will be at 6 tonight.
Funeral Mass will be at 10 a.m. Saturday at St. Vincent's Church, with the Rev. William Thess officiating. Burial will be in Mount Hope Cemetery.