- Feds ask judge to impose $6.5 million punishment for Cape surgeon (12/7/17)9
- Harbor Freight Tools plans to move ahead with Cape Girardeau store (12/5/17)2
- Former Wimpy's Drive-In owner Freeman Lewis dies (12/9/17)2
- Business Notebook: Yule Log Cabin gets home feel honestly (12/4/17)
- Makeover at the movies: Transformation complete inside Cape theater (12/8/17)4
- Sugarfire Cape barbecue restaurant to open June 2018 (12/7/17)
- Fire displaces family of seven (12/5/17)1
- Fruitland Army veteran spends weeks helping in ravaged Puerto Rico (12/5/17)2
- Pedestrian struck on Broadway (12/11/17)4
- Jury convicts Scott City man who confessed to murder; girlfriend's testimony corroborates confession (12/9/17)
Legrand - Serpico
Lori Anne LeGrand and Todd Serpico were married March 28, 2009, at Old St. Patrick's Church in Chicago. The Rev. Tom Hurley performed the ceremony. Giftbearers were Monica and Molly Genta of Mattoon, Ill.
Pianist was Bill Fraher, violinist was Tom Yang, cellist was Steven Houser, and trumpeter was Chris Hasselbring. Vocalist was Aubrey Tokarz.
Ron and Sue Clippard LeGrand of Mattoon, formerly of Cape Girardeau and Jackson, respectively, are parents of the bride. The groom is the son of Donald and Mary Jo Serpico of Mundelein, Ill.
The bride was presented in marriage by her father.
Maid of honor was Sarah Livesay of St. Joseph, Ill. Bridesmaids were Mandy Loyd of Wentzville, Mo., Carrie Perez of Cape Girardeau, Jenny Legge of Chicago, Kasey Lawrence of Maryville, Ill., Allison Kegley of Indianapolis, Ind., and Lisa Foreman of Round Lake, Ill. Honor attendant was Jeremy Blunier of Champaign, Ill.
Patrick McDermott was best man. Groomsmen were David Rawls of Wadsworth, Ill., Michael Weskamp of Myrtle Beach, S.C., Ryan Clery of Chicago, Scott Shafer of Mundelein, Steven Foreman of Round Lake, and Thomas McMahon of Chicago. Ushers were Brian Stone of Round Lake, Kyle Hamm of Barrington, Ill., Milan Wozniak of Chicago, Ryan Walter of Waukee, Iowa, Thomas Gallagher of Villa Park, Ill., and Thomas Twait of Kansas City, Mo.
Ringbearers were Aiden and Collin Livesay and Dominic and Joseph Foreman. Aiden and Collin are sons of Jeff and Sarah Livesay and nephews of the bride. Dominic and Joseph are sons of Steven and Lisa Foreman and nephews of the groom.
A reception was held at the Palmer House Hilton.
Mrs. Serpico is a graduate of Illinois State University. She is employed by ADAPT of Illinois.
The groom is a graduate of the University of Iowa, and is attending DePaul University. He is employed by Morningstar in Chicago.
After a wedding trip to Aruba, the couple is residing in Chicago.