- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)31
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
ANNA, Ill. -- Velma A. Pirtle, 97, of Anna, formerly of Alto Pass, Ill., died Monday, June 29, 2009, at the Lutheran Home in Cape Girardeau.
Friends may call from 9:30 a.m. to service time Thursday at Rendleman and Hileman Funeral Home in Anna.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Thursday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Randy Carstens officiating.
Burial will be in Alto Pass Cemetery.