- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)22
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
ORAN, Mo. -- James D. Borneman, 70, of Oran died June 28, 2009, at Chaffee Nursing Center in Chaffee, Mo.
Borneman was born July 9, 1938, son of James August Borneman and Henryetta Fowler Borneman. He was a retired service man at Bridgestone Firestone Tire Co.. He and Betty Lou Wilkinson were married June 27, 1957. She survives.
Other survivors include three sons, Donald Borneman of Topeka, Kan., Jerry Borneman of Phoenix and Mitch Borneman of Peoria, Ill.; a brother, Bill Borneman of Gleason, Tenn.; five grandchildren; and one great-grandchild.
He was preceded in death by his parents.
Friends may call from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. Tuesday at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Oran.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Tuesday, with the Rev. Ed Carter officiating. Burial will be at Forest Hills Memorial Garden near Morley, Mo.