- Two men seriously hurt in crash near Fruitland (9/21/16)3
- Perryville man arrested for alleged patronizing prostitution, harassment (9/23/16)6
- Eldorado Resorts to buy Isle of Capri Casinos (9/20/16)7
- Community helps Jackson family with two cases of muscular dystrophy (9/19/16)
- Video and evidence largely confirm trooper's claims in April traffic stop shooting (9/23/16)7
- Cape man may lose eye after shovel beating, police say (9/25/16)2
- Funeral procession of former Cape Girardeau police chief Henry H. Gerecke (9/22/16)17
- Cape man accused of attacking pregnant girlfriend (9/22/16)
- Show Me Center upgrades may allow facility to draw more elaborate shows (9/21/16)17
- Man convicted of Perryville convenience-store heist (9/21/16)
Pigroast-- SEMO State University Vetcorp
Good afternoon all!
I was reading about the pigroast that is taking place and I it brings back memories, when going to SEMO State and being a member of the SEMO Vetcorp, and having a pigroast of our own... I wasn't much of a beer drinker, but we had kegs of beer then to drink with roasted pig, when it got done. But I just wanted people to know that I really enjoyed this event and the company of other Vets. I just wish times were as they were then...not so anymore. Too much legislation on what we citizens can and cannot do anymore...seems like the local governments just make up things that were never announced... I guess "Big Brother" is here! Thanks for the memories here. It was a fun deal for me at the pigroast on the Mississippi.