- Owner of Mary Jane Burgers & Brew in Perryville to open new culinary concept in Cape (9/15/17)2
- Man accused of setting fire to Delta bar; posted photos of it burning on Facebook (9/17/17)5
- How the story of one dog is helping others (9/14/17)1
- Southerner by Tractors owners seek to bring 'sophisticated Southern' cuisine (9/12/17)
- Eyewitnesses testify about fatal shooting; men were using drugs, alcohol (9/14/17)
- Jury finds Harris guilty of murder, 3 other counts (9/15/17)4
- Retailer may come to Jackson; rezoning needed first (9/17/17)2
- McClure man accused of leaving children in hot truck while gambling in casino (9/19/17)1
- Planet Fitness to anchor Town Plaza shopping center (9/18/17)1
- Mo. conservation agents help fight fires in western U.S. (9/15/17)
Pigroast-- SEMO State University Vetcorp
Good afternoon all!
I was reading about the pigroast that is taking place and I it brings back memories, when going to SEMO State and being a member of the SEMO Vetcorp, and having a pigroast of our own... I wasn't much of a beer drinker, but we had kegs of beer then to drink with roasted pig, when it got done. But I just wanted people to know that I really enjoyed this event and the company of other Vets. I just wish times were as they were then...not so anymore. Too much legislation on what we citizens can and cannot do anymore...seems like the local governments just make up things that were never announced... I guess "Big Brother" is here! Thanks for the memories here. It was a fun deal for me at the pigroast on the Mississippi.