- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)12
- Business notebook: Cape native goes from farm to mobile-food operation (3/20/17)1
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)14
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)12
- Two people found dead in Advance house fire (3/21/17)
- Two local lawmakers back charter school bill; Perryville lawmaker objects to measure (3/19/17)24
- Two Cape men charged with second-degree murder of Grandi (3/21/17)2
- Cairo man pleads guilty to bank murders (3/17/17)1
Pigroast-- SEMO State University Vetcorp
Good afternoon all!
I was reading about the pigroast that is taking place and I it brings back memories, when going to SEMO State and being a member of the SEMO Vetcorp, and having a pigroast of our own... I wasn't much of a beer drinker, but we had kegs of beer then to drink with roasted pig, when it got done. But I just wanted people to know that I really enjoyed this event and the company of other Vets. I just wish times were as they were then...not so anymore. Too much legislation on what we citizens can and cannot do anymore...seems like the local governments just make up things that were never announced... I guess "Big Brother" is here! Thanks for the memories here. It was a fun deal for me at the pigroast on the Mississippi.