- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
James Franklin Butler, 70, of Olmsted, Ill., formerly of Cairo, Ill., died Thursday, June 25, 2009, at his home.
Visitation will be from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Monday at Jones Funeral Home in Villa Ridge, Ill.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Monday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Mike Sharp officiating. Burial with military honors will be in Green Lawn Memorial Gardens in Villa Ridge.