- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Police report 6/28/09
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Rae Ann Kirkpatrick, 32, of Jackson was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for failure to appear.
* A 15-year-old was cited into juvenile court for possession of fireworks by a minor.
* Ryan A. McVaugh, 23, of Poplar Bluff, Mo., was arrested on a Butler County, Mo., warrant for probation violation.
* A 15-year-old boy was cited into juvenile court for being beyond parental control.
* A subject was in custody pending filing of formal charges for stealing at Macy's, 3049 William St.
* Travis D. Wade, 17, 308 Louis St., was issued a summons for noise violation.
* Eric W. Berry, 21, of Chaffee, Mo., was issued a summons for animal neglect.
* Rhonda D. Stanfield, no age given, 1620 N. Spanish St., was issued a summons for allowing an unlicensed driver to operate a vehicle.
* Danny G. Holloway Jr., no age given, 817 N. Fountain St., was issued a summons for failure to yield.
* Money was reported stolen at Street Treats, 631 Themis St.
* Fireworks were reported stolen at Hoffman Fireworks, 2136 William St.
* Money was reported stolen at 3120 Independence St.
* A vehicle window was reported broken and a 46-inch Sharp TV stolen at 3125 Themis St.
* A Honda power washer, step ladder and tools were reported stolen at Contrend Inc., 840 S. Kingshighway.
* A Samsung TV was reported stolen at Wal-Mart, 3439 William St.
* Gasoline was reported stolen at Rhodes 101, 2109 William St.
* A vehicle was reported damaged at 812 S. Benton St.
* Counterfeit money was reported at J.C. Penney, 3049 William St.
* Trespassing was reported at 2815 Independence St.
* A 23-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
* Counterfeit money was reported at Club Moxy, 107 N. Main St.
* Driving while revoked was reported.
* A 30-year-old man was taken into protective custody.
* A 48-year-old woman was taken into protective custody.
* Leaving the scene of an accident was reported at 1142 N. Kingshighway.
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Jason D. Reynolds, 27, 2406 Sunny Lane, was arrested on suspicion of possession of under 35 grams of marijuana.
* Assault was reported in the 800 block of Highland Drive.
* A theft was reported in the 600 block of Highland Drive.
* A theft was reported in the 100 block of West Jackson Boulevard.
* A theft was reported in the 1900 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* A 16-year-old was cited into juvenile court for stealing.
* Harassment was reported in the 1900 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
* A peace disturbance was reported in the 1000 block of North High Street.