- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Lindell "Randy" Randolph, 79, of Cape Girardeau died Thursday, June 25, 2009, at Saint Francis Medical Center.
He was born May 11, 1930, in St. Louis to Arvel and Ruby Clark Randolph. He and Sarah Yates were married June 26, 1954, in Corinth, Miss.
Lindell was of the Protestant faith. He was a veteran of the Korean conflict.
He was a member of Plumbers and Pipefitters Local 562 42 years. Lindell was an avid winemaker and fisherman.
Survivors include his spouse, Sarah Randolph of Cape Girardeau; a son, Matt Randolph of Jackson; a daughter, Anna Thomas of Paducah, Ky.; a sister, Vel Turner of Arcadia Valley, Mo.; and three grandchildren.
Lindell was preceded in death by his parents and a son, Lindell Randolph Jr.
Visitation will be from noon to service time Sunday at Ford and Sons Sprigg Street Funeral Home.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Sunday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Jimmy Muse officiating. Burial will be in Cape County Memorial Park with military honors by Missouri Honors Team.
Online condolences may be made at www.fordandsonsfuneralhome.com.