- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Golden - 30 years
Mr. and Mrs. Brian Golden of Cape Girardeau recently celebrated their 30th wedding anniversary with a trip to Hawaii.
Golden and Teresa Dicus were married April 21, 1979, at St. Eustachius Catholic Church in Portageville, Mo.
He is the son of Kathleen Golden of Grafton, Ill., and the late Edward Golden. Mrs. Golden is the daughter of Billy and Jerline Dicus of Cape Girardeau.
Golden has been employed at Southeast Missouri Hospital almost 30 years. Mrs. Golden has been a volunteer at the hospital almost 20 years, and is a student at Southeast Missouri State University.
They have two children, William Golden of Cape Girardeau and Jennifer (Matthew) Skelton of Perryville, Mo.