- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Marshall - 50 years
Mr. and Mrs. John Burke Marshall of Cape Girardeau celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary June 20, 2009.
The couple renewed their vows at St. Francis Xavier Catholic Church in Sikeston, Mo., and presented their children with gold Celtic rings.
Later that day they attended Mass and received a blessing at St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church in Cape Girardeau, followed by a family dinner at Celebrations.
Marshall and Barbara Ann Kaullen were married June 20, 1959, at St. Francis Xavier Church.
The Marshalls are the parents of Ann (Bill) Yuede and Florence (Mark) Harold of Cape Girardeau, John (Dilceia) Marshall of St. Charles, Mo., Jennifer (Dan) Fritsche of Perryville, Mo., and Jennifer's twin, the late Samuel Austin Marshall. The Marshalls have 11 grandchildren.