- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Delay - Olson
John and Cecelia Boos of Cape Girardeau and Ken DeLay of Boulder, Colo., announce the engagement of their daughter, Arkadia Marie DeLay, to Josh Olson. He is the son of Robert "Skip" and Peggy Olson of St. Louis.
DeLay is a graduate of Notre Dame Regional High School. She received a bachelor of arts degree in English from the University of Missouri-Columbia, and a juris doctorate from Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law in New York City. She is an attorney with Husch Blackwell Sanders, LLP, in St. Louis.
Olson is a graduate of Priory High School in St. Louis. He received a bachelor of science degree in philosophy and mathematics from Trinity College in Hartford, Conn. He is a financial analyst with Edward Jones in St. Louis.
A Sept. 19 wedding is planned at Christ Episcopal Church in Cape Girardeau.