The following students received scholarships to attend Southeast Missouri State University:
* Maura E. Neader of Jackson received a Regents' Scholarship.
* Charles B. McCoy of Jackson received a MAP Achievement Scholarship.
* Alan D. Long of Advance, Mo., received a President's Plus Scholarship, a Missouri Leadership Award and a MAP Achievement Scholarship.
* Robert J. Randolph of Cape Girardeau graduated magna cum laude from The University of Missouri in Columbia, Mo., during the spring commencement ceremony.
* Trenton Sanders of Central High School was selected to attend the American Legion Boys State of Missouri at the University of Central Missouri in Warrensburg, Mo.
* Whitney Schreckenberg of Whitewater received the Southeast Missouri District Fair Foundation Agriculture scholarship. She is a sophomore studying agribusiness and animal science at Southeast.
The following area students graduated with honors from the Missouri University of Science and Technology in Rolla, Mo.
Dean's lists will appear in Sunday's Good Times section.
-- From staff reports