Friday, June 26, 2009
The following students received scholarships to attend Southeast Missouri State University:
* Maura E. Neader of Jackson received a Regents' Scholarship.
* Charles B. McCoy of Jackson received a MAP Achievement Scholarship.
* Alan D. Long of Advance, Mo., received a President's Plus Scholarship, a Missouri Leadership Award and a MAP Achievement Scholarship.
HONORS AND AWARDS
* Robert J. Randolph of Cape Girardeau graduated magna cum laude from The University of Missouri in Columbia, Mo., during the spring commencement ceremony.
* Trenton Sanders of Central High School was selected to attend the American Legion Boys State of Missouri at the University of Central Missouri in Warrensburg, Mo.
* Whitney Schreckenberg of Whitewater received the Southeast Missouri District Fair Foundation Agriculture scholarship. She is a sophomore studying agribusiness and animal science at Southeast.
The following area students graduated with honors from the Missouri University of Science and Technology in Rolla, Mo.
* Brandon T. Spitzmiller of Cape Girardeau, Lucas D. Macintosh of Jackson and Brandon H. Bueter and Michael L. Vandeven of Marble Hill, Mo., graduated summa cum laude; Amanda Lorene Sutterer of Jackson graduated magna cum laude.
Dean's lists will appear in Sunday's Good Times section.
-- From staff reports