- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Son to Matthew Frederick and Courtney Leigh Beussink of Kansas City, Mo., Shawnee Mission Medical Center, 8:04 a.m. Wednesday, June 17, 2009. Name, Thomas Frederick. Weight, 8 pounds, 3 ounces. First child. Mrs. Beussink is the former Courtney Wesbecher, daughter of Ronnie and Pam Wesbecher of Marble Hill, Mo. She is in her final year at the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Dentistry. Beussink is the son of Fred and Betty Beussink of Leopold, Mo. He is employed by Interconnect Devices Inc.
Daughter to Joshua Michael and Andrea Sue Hethcote of Jackson, Saint Francis Medical Center, 3:32 p.m. Monday, June 22, 2009. Name, Aubrey Rayne. Weight, 7 pounds, 9 ounces. Second daughter. Mrs. Hethcote is the former Andrea Nix, daughter of Carolyn and Miles Adkins of Ullin, Ill., and the late Michael E. Nix of Olive Branch, Ill. She is a unit technician at Southeast Missouri Hospital. Hethcote is the son of Tina Thieken of San Antonio, Texas, and the late Michael A. Morris of Huntington, Ind. He is a welder and fabricator with Southeast Fabrication Inc.