- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
* New movies
"Brothers Bloom" rated PG-13 @ Cape West 14 Cine
<B>[StartDouble]Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs" rated PG @ Cape West 14 Cine, starts Wednesday
"My Sister's Keeper" rated PG-13 @ Town Plaza Cinema
<B>[StartDouble]Public Enemies" rated R @ Cape West 14 Cine, starts Wednesday
* Jerry Ford's 50 Years of Music and History of the Delta Queen Riverboat @ Cape River Heritage Museum, noon to 6 p.m.
* Benefit concert for the American Red Cross @ Capaha Park, 2 p.m.
* Rock in the Rock Garden with Shades of Blue @ Jackson City Park Rock Garden, 7 to 9 p.m.
* An evening of vocal entertaintment featuring a junior and senior competition @ First Christian Church, Chaffee, Mo., 7 p.m.
* Open mic @ Broadway Books & Roasting Co., 7:30 to 10 p.m.
* Worried Minds @ Mississippi Mud House, 8 p.m.
* Trail of Tears State Park Tree Treasures @ Trail of Tears State Park visitor center, 10 a.m.
* Saturday Mornings at the Museum with Jerry Ford Orchestra @ Cape River Heritage Museum, 10:30 a.m.
* Sightseeing Excursion @ St. Louis Iron Mountain Railway, Jackson, 1 p.m.
* Ice block racing @ Pelligreno Park, Marble Hill, Mo., 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
* Snakes Alive @ Trail of Tears State Park visitor center, 2 p.m.
* Jam session @ Hombre Hair Salon, 5 p.m
* Bluegrass and old-time jam @ Dennis Scivally Park, 6 p.m.
* Jerry Ford's 50 Years of Music and History of the Delta Queen Riverboat @ Cape River Heritage Museum, 1 to 5 p.m. Delilah Tayloe will give programs on the Delta Queen at 1:30 and 3 p.m. Family Day, children free with adult paid admission.
"Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood" PC, Xbox 360, PS3
"Marvel vs. Capcom 2" Xbox 360, PS3
"Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" PC, PSP, PS2, Wii, Xbox 360, PS3, DS, MAC
"Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs" PC, PS2, Xbox 360, PS3, Wii, DS
"12 Rounds," PG-13
"Jonas Brothers - The Concert Experience," G
Wilco "Wilco (The Album)"
Brad Paisley, "American Saturday Night"
Various artists, "Now That's What I Call Music Vol. 31"