- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Top of the class: Skyler Moll
School: Perryville High School
Hometown: Perryville, Mo.
Parents: Rick and Robin Moll
Post-graduation plans: Attend Maryville University and earn a masters in occupational therapy.
High school activities: I am involved in Family Career and Community Leaders of America (FCCLA), Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA), National Honor Society, A+ tutoring program, Friends of Education.
Honors: Scholar of the week, 2 rating at solo singing competition, 4th place at FBLA districts, outstanding soprano award, and scholarships from Elks Lodge, Perry County Memorial Hospital and Perryville Lions Club
Favorite high school memory: My senior year homecoming was amazing. I had so much fun with my friends. I wish I could do that whole weekend over again.
Summer plans: I plan on going on a trip to New York for a few days and taking a few camping trips with my family.
What will you miss about high school? I will miss seeing my friends every day.
Explain your prop: My prop is s singing book for a soprano voice part. I sang in choir all four years of high school. I competed at districts with a solo peace and got a 2 rating.