- Two men seriously hurt in crash near Fruitland (9/21/16)3
- Community helps Jackson family with two cases of muscular dystrophy (9/19/16)
- Perryville man arrested for alleged patronizing prostitution, harassment (9/23/16)6
- Eldorado Resorts to buy Isle of Capri Casinos (9/20/16)7
- Concealed-carry restrictions remain in Missouri despite new state law (9/18/16)22
- Video and evidence largely confirm trooper's claims in April traffic stop shooting (9/23/16)6
- Funeral procession of former Cape Girardeau police chief Henry H. Gerecke (9/22/16)17
- Cape man accused of attacking pregnant girlfriend (9/22/16)
- Poplar Bluff man accused of beating a grandmother to death with baseball bat (9/18/16)
- Cape man may lose eye after shovel beating, police say (9/25/16)2
Irene Marie Klughart, 88, of Scott City died Tuesday, June 23, 2009, at her home.
She was born Oct. 5, 1920, in Ancell, daughter of Fred W. and Emma Elizabeth Sander Springer. She and Ivan Kenneth Klughart were married Feb. 9, 1947, at Illmo. He died Jan. 2, 2006.
Klughart was a member of Eisleben Lutheran Church.
Survivors include a son, Chuck Klughart of Atlanta; five grandsons, Charles Klughart Jr. of Columbia, Mo., Chris Klughart of Scott City, Nathaniel, Charlie and Jon Klughart of Atlanta; and a great-granddaughter, Olivia Klughart of Chaffee, Mo.
She was preceded in death by a brother and a sister.
Friends may call from 4 to 8 p.m. today at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Scott City.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Friday at the chapel, with the Rev. Bob Azinger officiating. Burial will be in Lightner Memorial Cemetery.